Come enjoy camping in the heart of wine country. We are open year round!
- 30 tent spaces/RV sites (no hook-ups) $35.00 per night 1 vehicle; $8.00 for a second car; 2 cars max
- 31 foot max motor home; 24 foot max trailer. Dump station 5 miles down the road in town of Calistoga.
- 9 walk-ins, first-come-first-serve; $35 per night 1 car (no RV) 5 people max. Seniors get a $2 discount per night.
- 1 hike-n-bike site for en-route travelers at $3.00 per person 2 nights max
- 3 ADA accessible drive-in/RV sites (no hook-ups)
- Group Camping with friends and family! $100.00. Up to 30 people in our group site; 10 cars max
- Check-in anytime after 2:00 p.m.
- Check out is 12:00 the next day
- A one-week stay is the maximum one can camp during the off season (Sept 16 thru May 14)
- A two-week stay is the maximum one can camp during the busy season (May 15 thru Sept 15)
- No one can camp more than 30 days in a calendar year.
Campsites are equipped with:
- BBQ grill
- Picnic table with benches
- Fire ring
- Water in close proximity to all sites
- Nearby bathrooms and showers
- Firewood is available for purchase onsite
Go Glamping!! We have Yurts!
Yurts make camping easy, fun and comfortable! You only need to bring sleeping bags or bedding, cooking utensils, eating supplies, clothes and a towel! We have three 21’ diameter yurts that sleep up to 6 adults and 7 smaller yurts that sleep 4 adults.
Yurts are equipped with:
- 1 queen size bed (platform and mattress); additional cots available
- Table and chairs
- Outdoor fire pit and picnic table
- Nearby bathrooms and showers
- Keyed door
Large yurts (sites #22, #24 and # 26) sleep up to 6 people; $75 weekends with a two-night minimum; $60 weekdays one-night stay is okay. The large yurt sites have enough room for one small tent and a second car; second car fee is $8.00 per night. Even with an added tent, maximum people at the site is 6.
Small yurts (sites #1 – #7) sleep up to 4 people; $70 weekends with two-night minimum; $55 weekdays one-night stay okay. No extra tent allowed at the small yurt sites and no extra car parked at the site; a second car can be parked in the lot (fee $8.00 per night).
Must be 18 or older to rent.
Check-in time is 2 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Refundable security deposit due upon check-in – $30.00 cash.
Cooking, smoking and pets are not permitted inside the yurts.
No heaters allowed.
No dogs in Yurts. No candles.
Reservations for campsites and Yurts can be made up to seven months in advance with Reserve America.
All persons camping in the park must register and pay camping fees before occupying a campsite. A visible permit must be in all vehicles. The maximum is 8 people and 2 vehicles per site (additional charge for more than one vehicle). Vehicle must park only in the assigned site and within the parking spur provided. Check out is 12:00 noon.
- Campers must register their day guest(s). A day use fee of $8.00 per vehicle is charged.
- Quiet Hours are from 10PM to 7:00AM. Please, use of generators is not permitted after 8:00 p.m. or before 10:00 a.m. To ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone, please do not disturb other campers. Radios and other sound-producing devices must not be audible beyond your immediate campsite regardless of time or day or night.
- The speed limit is 5 mph. Please drive slowly and carefully with-in the park. Children, adults and animals are at play.
- Dogs are restricted to campgrounds, picnic area and paved walkways and must be leashed. Dogs are not permitted on trails, in the pool area or at the Yurt sites. Dogs may not be left unattended and must be inside a vehicle or in a tent at night.
- Please do not bring your own wood as it can bring in disease and beetles that are harmful to our trees. Park staff offers wood for sale. Do not collect down wood as it is an essential part of the park’s natural ecosystem. Ground fires are not permitted.
- Bicycles are allowed on all paved roads, on the dirt fire road and on a few trails. Helmets are required for riders under 18.
- Please avoid bringing disposable plastic plates and cups due to their negative impact on the environment. We appreciate your participation in our comprehensive recycling program.
- Campers are to leave their site clean. Trash should be in the correct trash can, not in the fire ring. No grey or black wastewater drained on the ground.
- Children younger than 18 are admitted only with an adult or written permission from a parent. The legal drinking age is 21.
- Fishing is not permitted.
- Attention! Poison oak is found in nearly all areas of the park. The western black-legged tick occurs in the park and is most active in the later winter to early summer. Yellow jackets also occur in the summer.
Our park is ADA accessible.
If you are interested in becoming a camp host apply online at the California State Parks website.
Click on “Campground Map” below for a map of Bothe-Napa campsites and yurts.